CCCS Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist – Administrator
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer Check Point CloudGuard security solutions.
Upon completion of this course, students are able to:
- Explain the nature of the cloud environment
- Describe the five pillars of cloud architecture
- Explain the Basics of Cloud Infrastructure
- Explain the Basics of Cloud Automation
- Explain Check Point Security Management and How it Applies to CloudGuard
- Describe CloudGuard Security Gateway offerings
- Describe Cloud Load Balancers
- Explain CloudGuard Licensing
- Explain the different Deployment options and architectures for CloudGuard
- Explain how and why CloudGuard is automated
- Describe the functions of CloudGuard that can be automated
- Describe the tools used to automate CloudGuard
- Explain CloudGuard Automation Requirements
- Explain basic troubleshooting techniques specific to Check Point Security Management Servers and Security Gateways
- Describe the steps for Troubleshooting CloudGuard Network Installation
- Explain the tools and techniques used to troubleshoot CloudGuard Network Automation
- Explain the need for Cloud Security Posture Management
- Describe the posture management tools available in CloudGuard
- Explain methods for correcting Cloud Security Posture Management issues
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Introducing CloudGuard
- CloudGuard Architectures
- CloudGuard Security Policy
- CloudGuard Automation
- CloudGuard Troubleshooting
- Introduction to Cloud Security Posture Management
This course is recommended for technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point products in Cloud Environments.
- Deploy a Security Management Server in the Cloud
- Install a Security Gateway Image
- Create Virtual Networks
- Deploy Internal and External Load Balancers
- Deploy a Security Gateway Using Templates
- Assign Public IP Addresses to Cloud Devices
- Create Web Servers in the Cloud
- Configure North-South Traffic Policy
- Configure East-West Traffic Policy and Routes
- Troubleshoot North-South Traffic Issues
- Troubleshoot East-West Traffic Issues
Working knowledge of Cloud Native Deployment using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, TCP/IP Networking, and Check Point Security Products. Check Point recommends that students who wish to expand their knowledge participate in the CCSA and CCSE courses.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org