Certified Ethical Hacker | CEH
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act so you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. By providing an understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities, the CEH course helps students learn to protect their organizations and strengthen their security controls in order to minimize the risk of a malicious attack.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work toward proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential and perform the job of an ethical hacker.
Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- Information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures.
- Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- CND Security Specialist
- CND Fusion Analyst
- Cyberspace Network Defense (CND) Technician
- Cyber Red Team Operator
- Cyber Network Defense (CND) Analyst
- Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- Computer Network Defense Intrusion Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- CND Cyber Analyst
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- SOC Security Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Security Compliance Specialist
- Global Security Assurance Analyst
- Security Analyst Tier 3
- Security Operations Analyst
- Security Incident Response Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Sr. Security Threat Analyst
- Tier 3 NSOC Analyst
- Security Information Assurance Analyst
- Technical Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Risk and Remediation Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Cybersecurity Network Analyst
- Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst
- Risk Assessment- Security Consultant
- Information Security Associate – Insider Threat Analyst
- Security Architect, Manager
- Application Security Analyst
- Cyber Security System Engineer
- Software Security Analyst
- Network Analyst
- Information System Security Officer
- SOC Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer II
- Senior Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response, Incident Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
- L2 Security Analyst
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- IT Security Administrator
- At least two years of IT security experience
- A strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 5 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
1. What’s the average salary for a Certified Ethical Hacker in the U.S.? The median salary in the U.S. is $170k.
2. How long is the Certified Ethical Hacker certification valid? 3 years. It can be extended with continuing education hours.
3. Are Certified Ethical Hackers in demand? Yes! This is a fast-growing career field that’s projected to continue expanding.